Last autumn, I set myself the goal of updating as many older patterns as possible. So I converted many older patterns (which were hand-drawn the classic way - with a ruler and a French curve) into a professional program for the development of clothing patterns. Today I can proudly present you one of the most popular children's patterns of the last year - pattern for a children’s coat - in its professionally designed form. In addition, we shot a super detailed video tutorial for this piece!
You can buy this pattern in my e-shop:
You will get several different pattern files:
- A0 version
- A4 version (for home printers) without seam allowances (classic view)
- A4 version with seam allowances (individual sizes view)
- files for the version with a collar
- files for the version with a hood
- I also added a few sizes during the conversion - coat HELLO DOLLY is now available in sizes 80 - 164 and you can choose between the CLASSIC version and the SLIM version!
You get all this from me when you buy the pattern. :)
And of course there is the free video tutorial! You can watch it here:
PS: I bought a beautiful softshell in the Unuodesign.cz store. You can take a look at their current offer here → Winter softshell with prints
Pattern is available here → Pattern for children’s coat HELLO DOLLY
Have a nice day, Peťa