Look at what I made, an infinity scarf for me. With hand embroidered dragonflies on it...
What do we need:
- 65 x 40 cm velvet or plush for women's infinity scarf, stretchy in a lodger side (50 x 25 cm for kids size)
- 65 x 40 cm jersey for women's scarf, stretchy in a lodger side (50 x 25 cm for kids size)
- washable marker or pencil
- embroidery thread and needle
- sewing machine or better overlock
- before the sewing: draw the motive on the jersey and do the embroidery. After that start sewing the scarf.
Do you want to know how to sew an infinity scarf? Check the new video on my YouTube channel:
Have a nice day :)