Looking for original knitting instructions/patterns for women's sweaters? Then you will definitely like the knitting instructions we have prepared for you.
You can find it our online store:
The instructions for the women's knitted sweater are for advanced knitters. The whole procedure is described in great detail, so if you are a beginner and would like to knit this sweater, then this could be a good opportunity to learn something new. If you are unsure about anything in the instructions, you can contact us at any time.
- GGH Samson (100% merino) yarn - pink - 400 g
- GGH Samson (100% merino) yarn - white - 200 g
- (The above yarns are almost impossible to find now, an adequate substitute is e.g. Drops Merino Extra Fine, or Vlnap Merline art. 2, etc.)
- Knitting needles - 4 mm and 5 mm (UK sizes: 8 and 6)
- 5–6 buttons (1.5–2 cm / 5/8”–3/4")
Don't forget to share your joy with others!
Do you like this article? If so, share it with your friends and tell us about it in the comments section below. We will be glad for any feedback! ♥
PS: Did you know that there are FREE PATTERNS available on my blog?